Internship Customer Experience
Start: Per 1 September 2018, 32 - 40 hours, 4-6 months
Do you like to make people laugh? Are you happy to put our customers in the spotlight? No stress chicken but a cool frog and do you let any (technical) problems disappear like snow in the sun? Then read on!
Who are we?
WakaWaka was founded in 2012. We make high-tech products and accessories powered by solar energy (WakaWaka’s) that are successfully sold in developing countries as well as on the Western market. We are a Dutch company with a head office situated in Haarlem with other office locations in the United States and Rwanda.
Our Mission is Safe Sustainable Solar for All, so the same high quality solar products for everyone!
The target groups of WakaWaka are both Western markets (for commuting, outdoors sports and activities such as camping) as well as developing countries where people are (involuntarily) living off the grid. We predominantly sell our products through Retail channels (in store and online), B2B, NGOs and through our own webshop.
What is the internship all about?
We are looking for an intern to support contact with our customers. In addition to answering questions by telephone and mail, you are involved in community building. You keep the WakaWaka fans involved through original posts on social media.
If there are (technical) problems coming in, you are the first point of contact. You process the feedback and common questions to ensure progress. Together with our technical heroes you ensure the optimization of our products. You also are working together with our sales and logistics department to be able to serve the consumer princely. Because you actually come into contact with all departments, you learn all the ins and outs of a social enterprise such as WakaWaka.
Why an internship at WakaWaka?
- Get experience with a rapidly growing social enterprise;
- Are part of a dynamic, young, enthusiastic and passionate team;
- Will experience an unprecedented good working atmosphere where working hard and having fun go hand-in-hand;
- Have a lot of personal responsibility and room for input;
- Are doing an internship where you do not get coffee (sometimes yes) and where your colleagues get coffee for you;
- Get satisfaction! Generate direct measurable impact in the world;
- You will get an internship allowance of €350 euros a month (based on 40 hours)
Who are you?
- You are a 3rd year HBO or WO student
- Well organized, independent and proactive
- Are you ambitious? With us, initiative is rewarded!
- Excellent communication skills, in Dutch & English
- Preferably full time but at least 32 hours per week available
- If you have technical knowledge, that is a very good entry!
Ready for an unforgettable experience?
Send your motivation and CV to Esther (HR Manager) via email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.